Northern Spring Seminar
This one-day seminar was held at the Royal Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh on 17 April 1999 where a total of 20 mounts were submitted for credit judging and a further 3 mounts were exhibited on display.
- Hugh Adcock - Roe Buck Head
- Dave Hornbrook - Song Thrush and Hare Head
- CM - Dottrel
- Peter Scott - Red Squirrel
- Jonathan Standing - Otter Cub
Southern Spring Seminar
This one-day seminar was held at the Powell Cotton Museum in Birchington in Kent on 27 March 1999.
Professional & Specialist Credits
- Derek Frampton - Snipe and Blue Tit